Join our Monthly EiOC All Improvement Teams Call
(recurring every 2nd Wednesday of the month, 11am-12pm PST)
The Improvement Teams Monthly Call is for participants of teams funded by EiOC: SDoH Implementation Teams and Population Health Collectives.
Purpose: Grow your team's capacity to practice improvement skills, improve health equity, and lead intentionally.
- Report-out learnings from October and November coaching calls
- Understand the coaching opportunities available
- Hear the impact of using the Community Transformation Map
Group Coaching Session | 1-hour session, based on specific topics, one or two representatives from each team are encouraged to participate.
Individual Coaching Sessions | Available to all teams, based on your needs. Schedule with:
- Register for the Mini-CHILA: January 17th, 11:00am - 1:00pm PST.
- Schedule time for your team to take the Community Transformation Map (CTM) together.
- Schedule Deep Dive calls with your coaches to troubleshoot and discuss your improvement goal and change ideas
- Use coaching calls in December to test ideas and push forward your work.